Welcome to orgenesis.com (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Orgenesis Inc. and its corporate group affiliates (the “Company”, “we”, “our”).
The Website provides content and information about the Company, its business and activities.
- THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN HAS BEEN PROVIDED AS AN INFORMATION SERVICE ONLY. THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION IS NOT WARRANTED AND IS ONLY AS RELIABLE AS THE SOURCES FROM WHICH IT WAS OBTAINED.
- ALL STATEMENTS AND EXPRESSIONS ON THE WEBSITE ARE THE SOLE OPINION OF THE COMPANY AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS BY ITS READERS OR SUBSCRIBERS. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT ANY PURCHASE OR SALE DECISION BE DISCUSSED WITH A FINANCIAL ADVISOR, OR A BROKER-DEALER, OR A MEMBER OF ANY FINANCIAL REGULATORY BODIES. INVESTORS ARE CAUTIONED THAT THEY MAY LOSE ALL OR A PORTION OF THEIR INVESTMENT IN THIS OR ANY OTHER COMPANY.
- INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN CONTAINS "FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS" WITHIN THE MEANING OF SECTION 27A OF THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED AND SECTION 21E OF THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934, AS AMENDED. ANY STATEMENTS THAT EXPRESS OR INVOLVE DISCUSSIONS WITH RESPECT TO PREDICTIONS, EXPECTATIONS, BELIEFS, PLANS, PROJECTIONS, OBJECTIVES, GOALS, ASSUMPTIONS OR FUTURE EVENTS OR PERFORMANCE ARE NOT STATEMENTS OF HISTORICAL FACTS AND MAY BE "FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS". FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON EXPECTATIONS, ESTIMATES AND PROJECTIONS AT THE TIME THE STATEMENTS ARE MADE THAT INVOLVE A NUMBER OF RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES WHICH COULD CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS OR EVENTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE PRESENTLY ANTICIPATED. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS MAY BE IDENTIFIED THROUGH THE USE OF WORDS SUCH AS "EXPECTS", "WILL", "ANTICIPATES", "ESTIMATES", "BELIEVES", OR BY STATEMENTS INDICATING CERTAIN ACTIONS "MAY", "COULD", "SHOULD" OR "MIGHT" OCCUR.
- THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE, A SUBSTITUTE FOR QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS, ADVICE, GUIDANCE OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL FOR ANY HEALTH RELATED ISSUES.
- IN CASE OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR MEDICAL EMERGENCY DISPATCH CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
Acceptable use of the Website
The following terms define the acceptable use of the Website and the content available therein. You agree to abide by all applicable laws. You further agree that you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions associated with your access and use of the Website and the access and use of the Website by anyone on your behalf.
While using the Website, you will refrain from –
- Breaching theses Terms;
- Interfering with, burdening or disrupting the functionality of the Website;
- Breaching the security of the Website or identifying any security vulnerabilities in it;
- Circumventing or manipulating the operation, or functionality of the Website, or attempting to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Website;
- Using or launching any automated system, including without limitation robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect and compile content from the Website;
- Displaying the Website or any part thereof in an exposed or concealed frame, or linking to elements or portions of the Website, independently from the web pages on which they originally appear;
- Displaying content from the Website, including by any software, feature, gadget or communication protocol, which may alter the content or its design;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or making any false statement pertaining to your identity, employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Collecting, harvesting, obtaining or processing personal information of or about other users of our Website; and
- Linking to the Website from web pages that contain pornographic content or content that is unlawful or encourages prohibited activity such as racism or wrongful discrimination.
You may contact us by using the 'Contact Us' form available on our Website.
To complete our online form, we will ask you to provide us with certain contact information. Bear in mind that false, incorrect or out dated information may impair our ability to contact you.
Nothing on the Website, including submission of inquiries or “Contact Us” forms, requires us to make any engagements or business arrangement with you, partner with you, provide any products or services, engage in any present or future marketing activities or engage in any discussions or negotiations with you.
The Website may contain links to content published on other websites provided by third parties. We do not operate, or monitor these websites and content. You may find them or the information and content posted there not compatible with your requirements or objectionable. By linking to a certain website, we do not endorse, or sponsor its content, or confirm its accuracy, credibility, authenticity, reliability, validity, integrity, or legality. We assume no responsibility or liability for such third party websites or content, or their availability, or for any transactions or dealings made between you and such third party websites.
The intellectual property rights associated with the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, trade secrets, work methods and processes, and any other right, are the sole property of the Company, or its third party licensors. These rights apply, among others, to information, articles, images, content, graphic design, data and its processing, domain name, the Website’s “look and feel”, computer code and any other detail concerning its operation.
Do not copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, make available, market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from the Website, without the Company's explicit prior and written consent.
Trademarks on the Website (whether registered or not) as well as the Website's domain name – are the sole property of the Company. It is forbidden to use them without the Company's prior written consent.
Changes and Availability
From time to time, we may change the Website's structure, layout, design or display, as well as the scope and availability of the information and content therein, without prior notice. Changes of this type by their very nature may result in glitches or cause inconvenience of some kind.
The operation of the Website depends on various factors such as software, hardware and communication networks of the Company, its contractors and suppliers. By their nature, these factors are not fault free.
Changes to the Terms
From time to time, the Company may change the Terms by posting the amended terms on the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS BEING PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. YOU WILL HAVE NO PLEA, CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST THE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS (“STAFF”), IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT FEATURES, ABILITIES, LIMITATIONS OR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR NEEDS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR FULL AND EXCLUSIVE RISK, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
THE COMPANY does not warrant, and hereby disclaims any warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Website, information AND CONTENT obtained from the Website or links to OTHER Websites.
Limitation of Liability
to the greatest extent permissible under applicable law, THE COMPANY AND ITS STAFF, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGE OR LOSS, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA, COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY FAULT, OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE COMPANY, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF CONTENT OR INFORMATION.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of New York.
The state and federal courts in New York County and the Southern District of New York will have sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction over any claims or disputes related to or in connection with this Website or these Terms.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: email@example.com.
Last Updated: March 2017