Orgenesis Inc. and its corporate group affiliates (the "Company", "we" and "our") respect your privacy. This policy explains our privacy practices for this website (the “Website”). It describes the ways your personal information is collected and used.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Device and analytical data. We collect basic information about the personal computer or mobile device you use to access the Website, including its model, its operating system, unique device identifiers, browser type, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Website. We also collect analytical data about your use of the Website. For example, we collect, the pages and items on the Website that you viewed or interacted with.
Inquiries. If you contact us for questions or inquiries, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. This may include your name, email address and other contact information, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information regarding children who are under 13 years of age.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information outlined above for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website, and to manage the operational and administrative aspects of the Website;
- If you provided your contact details or submitted an inquiry, we may use your personal information to contact you, either directly or through others on our behalf, including by e-mail messages;
- To improve and enhance the content offered on the Website;
- To enforce this policy, and prevent misuse of the Website and our services;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to the Website.
Sharing collected information
We may share personal information outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers – in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate our email communications with you;
- If you abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the policy.
- In any case other than above, your personal information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
ACCESSING, UPDATING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OBTAINING A COPY OF IT
If the law grants you such rights, you may ask to access the personal information about you that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process personal data concerning you.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct or delete inaccurate or outdated information, and have us suspend the use of personal data whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request.
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties such as Google Analytics. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
When you use our Website, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
Transfer of data outside your territory
We may store and process information in countries such as the United States and elsewhere. We may also process information using cloud services. In certain cases the laws in some of these countries may provide a lesser degree of data protection than the laws of your own country. You agree to the transfer of your information to such other countries for the purpose of processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, no measure can provide absolute information security.
The Websites we operate use various types of cookies which help us administer and operate the Websites. Cookies are small text files sent by a web server to your web browser when you access a website. Different types of cookies are used for different purposes, such as to collect statistical information about your use of the Website.
Cookies are classified into two major categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporarily stored on your computer while you are visiting a given website. They are deleted once you leave the website. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer for a more extended period of time specified in the cookie file, after your leave the website. This type of cookie remains available for retrieval by the web server when you return to visit the website.
Cookies are further classified into “first party cookies” and “third party cookies”. First party cookies are those sent to your browser by the server of the very website you are visiting. Third party cookies are those sent to your browser by servers other than of the website you are visiting (e.g., the server of an advertising network to which we are subscribed).
We use first party cookies for Website analytics purposes, as outlined above.
If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed thereafter. Please refer to the browser's help menu for further information. Some of the third party cookies services listed above provide an option of opting-out of their cookies. For information about opting-out of Google Analytics cookies, click here.
We do not respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” requests.
You may have a right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority, pursuant to the law.
We may change this policy from time to time by posting the modified policy on the website.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: email@example.com
Our postal address is:
Germantown Innovation Center
20271 Goldenrod Lane
Germantown, MD 20876
Effective date of the policy: March, 2017