The Clinical Process
- Patient arrives to an out-patient clinic for a standard liver biopsy procedure and is sent home the same day.
- The biopsy is then delivered to Orgenesis core lab where we take part of the biopsy for bio banking and the remainder for producing AIP cells; this should take 4 to 5 weeks.
- The AIP cells solution, packaged in an infusion bag, is delivered back to the clinic.
- Patient arrives to the out-patient clinic for the transplantation procedure, which is essentially similar to a pancreatic islet transplantation (IV transfusion); patient is sent home the same day.
- AIP cells effect kicks in within a few days.
If you are a medical professional interested in finding out more about our plans for clinical trials, please contact us at: email@example.com